Covid yet again a thorn in our sides...

Well, the government is coming up yet with another rule - you must wear a mask in every shop you visit. Sounds easy isn't it? Yet in my local area and the shop next door no-one wore a mask. And as of this morning getting my newspapers some still did not and a marshal was as elusive as the Yeti in the Himalayas. Obviously the rule came first and then everyone will start thinking about how it has to be enforced. Besides all of that would you want to be a marshal, a local one? I don’t. I can hear it now, this bl**dy idiot fined me £1000 I’m going get him. Watch me! 

It should be quite obvious by now that rules are made up on the hoof. In one way I can understand it because it is not just about getting the virus, it is the results to jobs and the economy. So I suppose it was always going to be like walking a tightrope. But even so one should expecta government to know what it is doing, and that with one mind. Not hear a dozen or so different opinions on what needs to be done and the loudest voice wins. So Boris get a grip and start wearing the iron gloves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where are the aliens?

Is there such a thing as mind-control?

Is humanity performing euthanasia on itself?