Good news? Sure it's around, just look....

After all is there actually ever any good news? With politics, the state of ythe economy, the state of the planet, the never ending troubles between nations, just to sum up a few. But it is easy to highlight the bad, you have to look very hard for the nice and good. This morning I got up and the sun was shining just getting above the eastern horizon and also a huge moon low in the western sky. I was thinking blimey, what’s wrong with that? You do not see that often in our situation. Wales can be clouded over, grey and damp for days on end. That is why it is so green. So, I will spend some time to tend to the garden, I noticed the grapevine in the greenhouse has mildew! Never had that before. According to pundits jojoba oil will kill it, so I might try that rather than a mixture of washing-up liquid. Anyway, back to the good news, it seems that more and more of us are beginning to look at our personal lifestyles. That certainly is good news. A life of western excess will do no good to anyone. The political front also looks rosier today, perhaps showing our politicians beginning to understand the world needs a new way of governing more equal for all. 

Besides all of that my cactus plant, known as the money plant (officially known as Crassula ovata) is growing again. I left it out but that did not go down well. It apparently is semi-tropical. But I believe, silly me, that as long as I have it I will not run out of money. Yep, you heard it here, I might need psychiatric help but it has served me well over the years. Moreover, this morning’s crossword, I like the ones that have two sets of clues, one straight forward, the other a cryptic one; I solved it without looking at a crossword solver! Yeah, yeah, yeah, dance with me around the kitchen table and don’t kick the cat! Now I will try the Suguru number placing riddle. So, the world is not so bad and like the plant Crassula can recover but only if you look after it and say sorry!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where are the aliens?

Is there such a thing as mind-control?

Is humanity performing euthanasia on itself?