Changing also over to www.tonyrefail-town.net

To all my readers - you can now read my blog on my own network.
It will still be readable etc on Blogger but now also on https://blog.dutchenery.net
Happy reading!

Latest update - It's all working now as intended. The SSL certificate is installed so the linlk between you and me via the website is encrypted. If you read the blog via the tonyrefail-town.net url then that is also encrypted by Google/Blogger.
Have fun.

If you were looking at the site prior to me making some corrections you should 'refresh' the cache. You do that in Chrome as follows: Click on the three dots in the top bar. Click on 'more tools' and select 'Clear browsing data'.

Still some problems with the Contact page - I'm trying to make it as safe as can be. But that takes a lot more coding than I have really time for but still..

Update as in July 2018 - blog.dutchenery.net is now discontinued. The main website - dutchenery.net has no longer a Contact page. It is not that I don't want to be contacted - you can still do that via  the Blogger blog. But I virtually deleted all spam mails. Hurrah! I now only get about one a week. Well, I sleep better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where are the aliens?

Is there such a thing as mind-control?

Is humanity performing euthanasia on itself?