A One-Issue Election...


I feel pretty let down, politically speaking. I used to be a member of the Lib-Dems until their policies about gender, i.e political correctness, became so weird that I left. Looking at their present range of ‘ideas’, ‘twas a good decision. But I wanted to be represented by a good party so I joined Plaid Cymru. Now it seems history is repeating itself. The party is anti-Brexit and now has made a ‘deal’ to step aside in constituencies it thinks it cannot win, in favour of either the Greens or the Lib-Dems. I am sorry I would have thought that a political party would fight to be seen and heard to showcase its ideas, particularly in a General Election! So in effect, it is NOT a general election, but a one issue election – BREXIT. This alliance has only one aim, stop BREXIT. What about the myriad of problems in this country? All I hear and see on TV, radio and other media is the amounts to be borrowed but no proper plans as to why! Then we have that Scottish virago (look that word up in the Oxford Dictionary) with plans to break-up the Union. In my mind that is treachery. I can’t remember what the punishment was for that but probably not pleasant. Why do we let this go on? Plaid now too has leapt onto the bandwagon of Independence. I agree that within the present political climate it is a lip-smacking idea. Mostly for those who are disillusioned with the weak system that allows corruption on a grand scale, cannot control crime and have misinformed ideas about human rights. Plus to top it all, is pretty powerless on the world scene. Well, I wonder how much a ticket will be after the General Election. A ticket to a sunny uninhabited Caribbean island. Probably will cost £2billion, yep supply and demand!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where are the aliens?

Is there such a thing as mind-control?

Is humanity performing euthanasia on itself?