Snowflakes now? Yes, the UK is full of it..

It’s snowing again! Actually, it’s snowing every single day in Britain. What, you cannot see any? No, neither can I but it is snowing. It is snowing snowflakes. Human snowflakes. The latest example is the furore about Giovanni Pernice. Total example of an excellent dancer which means a very hard training slog carried out most days.To keep in the form he displays I believe he probably never sleeps but lives in his gymnasium. But yes, to get to his level there aren’t many choices. You either do the work or you’re just second-rate or no-rate at all. Yet here we have a couple of snowflakes who have complained his training was so, so, so hard. They had to cry every day, diggums! As a result after all that negative cr*p, Gio has decided he will be better off not competing in ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ any more. This is yet another example of Snowflake Britain. A couple of ‘wet-behind-the ears’ wannabe starlets who liked the money on offer, to compete in one of the most successful TV series, felt it was too hard and decided to complain about the regime of training. In fact Gio’s regime. Well, why we take actual notice of this, escapes me but unfortunately it is how our society is today. You will notice it all over, we cannot get together enough soldiers, it is too hard. We have over 10 million not working, it is too hard. The ‘IN’ words today are ‘My mental health’. I suppose viewing the world today, especially here in rudderless sewage soaked Britain, we might be excused a period of depression but may I ask ‘What will WE do about it’? Complaining will not get us anywhere, it won’t make us feel better. I will only increase our heart rate. In my short life here on Earth I learned complaining makes you look like an idiot. So, because my BMI is a bit higher than 25 I won’t apply to get on Strictly any time soon, if ever. It is something wannabe applicants or mediocre starlets of TV serials, ought to remember as well. Forget the money, you will have to join a rigorous training regime. Even harder mentally than training as a Commando soldier. I think the BBC and all of us avid watchers should apologise to Giovanni forthwith and offer him a job in government overseeing the NHS.

Even so, I haven’t mentioned that TV spectacular (!) the Eurovision Song Bestival. Yes, you read it right as that Bambie Thug made it so. I admire the guts of the lady to look like that. I’d want her to stand guard in my bedroom I wouldn’t have to worry about any intruders inclusive of mice and rats. Although not sure in what area of Ireland she stems from, it didn’t seem too catholic. Rumours are she hit it off with Olly. Good luck with that then. Now you know why Britain cannot get anyone on the Commando training, we all wanna look like Bambie Thug or sing (!) like Olly. Then again, with dress wearing manly human beings, as also shown on Eurovision, who wants to go to war? The Russians would die laughing, so that’s a plus point!

In the meantime my advice to everyone is, learn Russian, Duolingo do a nice course including sounds. You’ll need it, boys and girls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where are the aliens?

Is there such a thing as mind-control?

Is humanity performing euthanasia on itself?