Lost the plot? What! Again?

There I was watching yesterday’s news bulletins and also this morning's – 13th March - wondering whether our politicians have lost the plot now totally and completely. I am talking about the continuing crap about racism, gender and whatever else. This country is in the doldrums, basically ungoverned. And here comes that virtue of righteousness Madame Butler, Dawn to her friends, having a ball with what was arguably said about her. Well, frankly it couldn’t happen to another person, I suppose. But she just loved all the attention. Do I believe she really cares about other people’s opinions, of course not. But that’s politics today, personal and vindictive. Obviously her party friends also had to have their say and merrily jumped on the bandwagon. Yep, that’s today’s politics. Nothing but a load of claptrap. To my mind it is a way of walking away from the real problems. There are many problems that signal danger, both to well-being of the population as well as their safety. Most politicians believe that nothing can be done and so just walk away. But they still must show they are doing something so have bitten themselves into racism and gender ideologies because it is safe and shows the gullible they are worthy of their humongous wages and multiple extras. As the election in Rochdale has shown, any uneducated person or idiot can be an MP! In many ways the system is supposed to work well and it surely could but party and also personal ideology has taken over. What I mean by personal ideology is that what has been imported. Thanks to immigration we basically have allowed foreign ideals to infiltrate our social structures and are now paying the price. The funny thing is that a lot of us believe it is the right thing to do! Yet when it starts involving their own lives directly they start shouting and voting BNP! Personally I am looking on from the sidelines and that affords me the views I can show. And yes, immigration even happens in the darkest parts of the Valleys in South Wales. The cost to the social bill must be ever galloping onward. I do believe the council tax I am paying does NOT benefit me and my family. It all goes on the council’s salaries and social costs. About the only thing I know is refuse collections. The rest like pavements, roads (potholes), the erosion of the riverbanks all lay just forgotten and not cared about. Even councils in South Wales now have established gender equality (whatever that really means) departments and that’s just for starters. I heard there are now employees engaged who minutely look at all written words to see if they are gender correct, free from the word black or coloured. Lovely, perhaps I ought to apply? Why not, I could do with a salary of £50,000 per annum! And I am a good liar as well!

To cut a long story short – do we really think things will change after the general election? Of course not, it is likely Labour will win a small majority and the likes of Madame Butler will hover around like a badly gone wrong Christmas pudding. The well dressed and coiffeured Keir will spend oodles of time turning around policies left and centre because he thinks that’s politics. Lawyers have always been like that. Also he has taken a course with the Open University to learn how to put a golden shine to his ideas. Wow, I am looking forward to writing my blog after the election. Perhaps even the LibDems might be in the firing line. God help us all. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where are the aliens?

Is there such a thing as mind-control?

Is humanity performing euthanasia on itself?