Ready for a change then?

Good Lord, the election finally over? Now we can finally settle down again and enjoy woke Britain. We now have a Prime Minister who thinks women can have penises, so the NHS waiting lists will explode with all the women who now want an operation. Where will they get all these penises from? Good question. If I was a prospective immigrant I would watch out should I wake up one morning without my treasured member! Seriously though, we desperately need to sort out this nonsense. So, let’s hope the new Prime Minister will have a word with his wife. By the way, things are not so easy to change, first he will have to sort out the enormous payroll and streamline the Blob, or as they are officially known, the Civil Service. They are mostly reds under the bed as well, so should not be much of a problem. The PM needs to get his act together on Europe, on the Russian /Ukrainian war, on the Middle East and sort out China and how we have to do it all. Will David Lammy stop mumbling? We’ll see.

I had hoped Reform would have had more of an impact, they didn’t do too badly but with our ‘First past the Post’ system, they were lucky to get the seats they had. In reality like the US there are only two parties. But as Nigel Farage said, we will change it. I hope he can.

The next big thing will be a stumbling block, the financial situation. I don’t think our politicos have really understood how things are and how they work. Money has to come from somewhere. You either boost your earnings (taxes), issue bonds to obtain borrowed money or just print more paper. That last one will put paid to our inflation and increase it sharply. The second plan would just increase our national debt to unheard of levels. It already stands at well over two trillion pounds! So, my bet is on that taxes will be levied. Where and what type I’m not sure but rise they will. Watch out for pump taxes, council tax, inheritance tax and possibly taxes on savings. To be fair if the Cons had been the election winners they would almost certainly have had to do the same things. So, let’ see how it will pan out. In the end it may all come to nothing because we will lay comatose on our settees because of the heat. It might be 24 degrees Centigrade on Christmas Day. Oh yeeah. I live about 400 meters above sea level but I am thinking to apply for a licence to have an ice-cream tent on my doorstep. The sea will be 20 meters away from my door and I would like the opportunity of earning a few extra pounds. I already have the sand to make my private beach. Just think where we will have to house all the poor Pacific islanders?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where are the aliens?

Is there such a thing as mind-control?

Is humanity performing euthanasia on itself?